Kmfdm - brimborium
Former KMFDM member Raymond Watts , last seen contributing vocals, programming, and production to 1988's Don't Blow Your Top  before starting his own band, Pig,  called Konietzko and asked if he would be interested in working on a small musical collaboration.  Konietzko agreed, and Watts flew to Seattle, where the pair, along with Schulz, worked on an EP entitled Sin Sex & Salvation .  Konietzko said of the trio's working together, "It was the breath of fresh air I had been hoping and waiting for. This short project took my mind off the problems with the KMFDM album and gave me a welcome change of perspective."  Watts then stayed on with the group to begin work on Nihil ,  which featured a core group of Konietzko, Schulz, Watts, and Esch, along with some input from steel guitar specialist Durante  and drummer Bill Rieflin .
- Defcon 4 - The Demo
- Roy Orbison - Big Hits From The Big 'O'
- Sleepers! - Infinity 2000
- Jeff Bennett - Circles
- Miami Ice - Better Than Perfect
- Jimi Hendrix - Good Times
- D.D. Sound - Disco Delivery
- Mighty Massa - Zion High / Zion Gates
- Atochi And Frankyeffe / Vladimir Acic / Gianni Scotto - Balkans EP
- Gary McSpadden - Separate Journeys
- And One - Best Of + One
- Hauptkampflinie - Aufstand Der Auständigen
- DJ Cheapshot - Cheapshot's Sucka Breaks
- Various - Discos Like This (1970s)
- Ronaldo (13) - Retrato De Dete / Fim De Tarde
- DJ Trax - High Time / Blackmore
- P*Light - Twilight Moonlight
- Golden Gate Quartet, The - Hush!
- Freeform Five - Perspex Sex
- Various - Different Listening 3